Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:31:12 -0700
We have always given our fuzzies Ferretbites, Ferretvite, or the
occasional raisin as treats.  Recently, I sent for some info on some
ferret treats that are made here in Montana.  They are called Rosie's All
Natural Rewards.  Along with the papers I got, I also received a free
sample.  The treats look like small pieces of beef jerky.  They are made
from range-grown beef with no preservatives or additives.  Did the ferrets
like them?  You bet!  They snarfed them right up, even Booker who tends to
be suspicious of new foods.  They are a little on the pricey side, though.
If you would like more information, their web address is:
www.rosiesrewards.  com

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Rascal and Dickens who are vacationing in Seattle, Calamity Jane,
Angelica, Booker, Bailey and Scooby

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts??