From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:31:34 EDT
Thought I'd relay something that's high on the cute scale.Jasmine,the cute
one,has a way of frustrating the males of her species.She's a whopping 1.5
pounds so consequently can get into things her larger roomies can't.We have
a tube,about 3 feet long,that's just big enough for Jasmine to fit.When the
fellas get to rough,especially Taz,she'll go in the tube and stay in the
middle.I swear I hear raspberries coming out of it.

Needless to say the male is left outside frustrated.Now Taz runs from end to
end sticking his head in hoping to entice her out.Uh,uh,no go.Then he runs
along the top of the tube and digs at both ends.If that doesn't work, he war
dances all around.She usually relents about his second dance around the
tube.Of course,he dances over and tries to bite her neck,so she dives back
in.I'm still not sure that she's not teasing him.

Valentine,being an old fart and used to these things,goes for brute force..
He sticks his head in the tube,lifts it up,and moves the tube around in a
circle.I don't know if she gets dizzy or just knows the old fool won't quit
until she comes out,but out she comes to run to the other end,after dancing
around Val.He then proceeds to do the same thing the other direction.She's
got those boys coming and going.When you're small you need every advantage.
When she was a kit,she'd crawl inside the kitty ball track,the one that goes
round and round.Not only could she hide from the big bad boy,she could chase
the ball round and round,and astound the kitties.

Enjoy the fuzzbutts,for tomorrow they will poop in front of the door.
Sandy & 3 fuzzinators