From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:02:43 -0500
CJ, you are a woman with your heart in the right place, but I'll be darned
if I'll cash your check if you send one to S.O.S.  You have many ferrets
and large vet bills.  When you told the Enquirer that you wanted to use the
donation to help other shelters, you had good reason to think there would
be a larger donation as a result.  You are a shelter and your own need is
great.  Let's say that you sent $xxx to S.O.S.  and we just happened to
send the same amount back to you.  Happy New Year from S.O.S.

Blessings
Judith (and Georgia and Ela, too, I'm sure, when they read this)