Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:33:16 +0800
>Similarly, in Shona's last post on the ferret who choked on kibble her
>words sounded for the first time like it may have been her own family
>member and recent.  In such a situation when the emotional pains are raw
>we all come on more strongly than we would with time to dull the edge a
>bit.  If that is the case, Shona, I offer my sympathies because a death
>hurts extra much when a person has placed great faith on what did not
>prevent it or on what caused it.

No, it wasn't my ferret, nor did I know them, but thanks for the kind
thoughts anyway (:

I no longer have faith in kibble, not because of any personal experience,
but because it does harm by not cleaning teeth.

Has anyone seen these cool storage things from Ikea?  I attached it to a
curtain rod, and cut holes between each level, so the ferrets can climb
up and down.  One boy loves sleeping at the top :)

http://shona.org/album/pd.toy?pagenid=25816

Anyway, off to let everyone into the backyard, we finished the gazebo
today so the ferrets have to make sure it's all up to scratch!

http://shona.org/album/pd.toy?pagenid=25813

shona