From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:48:21 -0800
Perhaps it has more to do with timing for me this year and the events
at hand, but I have found TLE's Date Book absolutely invaluable. The
datebook arrived right after I received more foster critters to care
for and the three ferrets who came in from the HS who were ill. I put
the book right to use dating arrivals, ending due dates for those on
pregnancy watch, posting vet appts. and recording the dates I started
and should end meds. I've found this time around I am using the handy
address section in the back to record all my important ferret
correspondence. The note section is filling up with new meds or doses
to ask the vet about, I even have Emily Ratsby's HS number in the book
as well as those of her babies, Stretch, Junior, Emma, Tanner and
Ditto!!

Each page represents a week. Each day allows for much info to be
recorded. Troy Lynn has shared ferret pics, ferrety info computer
sites, and bits and pieces of advice and information throughout the
book.

You can submit your order by e-mailing Troy Lynn Eckart at
[log in to unmask] tell her how many you need and you'll have them within a
week - well at least I did! Any monies help support her ferrets and any
visitors from Japan, who need sushi and chase vacuum cleaners. Cost is
$7.00 per datebook which includes S & H.

Okay, I don't think the Japanese ferrets get sushi - I just made that
up!

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3