Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:56:30 EDT
Need your help, all.  Not too long ago, I received a package in the mail
containing two very nicely sewn, hand-made hammocks for the shelter
ferrets.  The hammocks are a pretty blue print, and carefully lined.... you
can tell they were really made with love.  The package was a "soft-side"
white envelope, with a note inside.  I set the envelope and note aside so
that I could write a thank you note to the sender, but....

My darling husband threw them away when he got into a cleaning frenzy!
Waah!

The only clue I remember, is that the sender mentioned that they'd dealt
with ECE not that long ago, so the note recommended that it "might be safer
to 'quarantine' and carefully wash the hammocks first" if we hadn't been
exposed yet.

If you are the sender, or if you know who the sender is, could you please
let me know?  I'd really like to send a "Thank You" note!

Carla Smith  <><
WhyNot? Ferrets
http://www.whynotferrets.com
ICQ:  29478475
member, Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club, El Paso, TX
"Every pet deserves to be loved, and to have someone cry over them when
they're gone."