From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:32:27 EST
>This is also a chance to show the shelter operators how much we appreciate
>what they do!  Not just anyone can run a shelter!  It takes an incredibly
>strong person to face the endless heartbreak these people have to deal
>with!  Yet they do it with love....for the ferrets!  Let's show them we
>appreciate them!  Also...very extra special warm, fuzzy thanks goes to
>Kristine Lunny who donated her time and energy to designing this site!
>She did a wonderful job!

Boy what a neat project guys.  thank you so much for doing that.  I know
one little boy that is going to be so happy this christmas, and I don't
mean Sean.  I mean Rocky.  at this time last year, he was with pnemonia,
dying, his eyes still shut, and as small as a four week old kit.  The
shelter mommy brought him home thinking she was going to end up just trying
to make him comfortable.  Miraculously he got better.... over xmas he was
still weak, very confused in a shelter but very warm and loved.  For
Christmas and for the shelters please visit this site of mine, that is a
tribute not just to Rocky and Seans story...but to all shelters.
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/shelter.html

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/