From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:23:23 -0500
I can understand your dilemna completely!  There are so many
misconceptions about ferrets!  A few years ago when I wanted to a
ferret I wasn't sure what to do.  My landlord lives below me so I knew
I couldn't keep it a secret, but I was afraid to ask permission and be
told no.  So I asked if I could get "a small cage pet like a guinea pig
or something".  She said yes and I got a ferret.  A year later I got a
second and told her after.  Six months later I got a third and really
didn't want to mention it.  A few days after a surprise visit from a
plumber when all three fuzzgals were running around I decided to mention
my third addition.  Last time she saw me carrying my three fuzz gals off
on a visit she called them cherubs!!  (-:

Risa