From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 11:50:19 -0700
Since bathing and shampoo is slowly starting to pop up again I just wanted
to put my .02 worth in we have used both the Four Paws Ferret Glow and we
use Sergeant's Cat shampoo.  We are happier with the cat shampoo they
haven't ended up very itchy which they did with the Ferret Glow the Ferret
Glow never helped with their Skunk scent they get sometimes th eCat shampoo
has and they're fur seems sooo much softer and they smell better longer so
we don't have to bathe them very often.

Shanon & Mitch
the gang of 3 fer and 2 cats (Baths yuck)
Tamara ( what's a bath)