Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 1995 00:17:58 -0500
Oops, touchy return key sent my message before I finished, this is a
continuation of a previous message.
As I had discovered, I had a ferret that loved soap.  Getting the bunny soap
away was a challenge.  I had to steal it away from her hiding place while she
was sleeping.  Of course then I made the mistake of putting it on the
bathroom counter, where she always helped me put on my makeup in the morning.
 As soon as she got that bunny soap, it was licked to death, and then again
put in the hiding place.  I learned to take all soap off the counter and hide
them in the drawers.
Shower time is always fun too.  After I get out of the shower, I immediately
get lots of kisses, especially the places that still smell and taste like
soap.  What is this obsession with the taste of soap?
Our first visit to grandma's house was a real treat.  Grandma hadnt seen
ferrets, and thus grandma didnt have a ferret proof house.  As I was sitting
on the couch looking into the bedroom, I see a ferret dragging things from
the bathroom to a place under the bed.  As I raced in there, I see our ferret
stealing all the pretty soaps from the bathtub and hiding them under the bed.
 Before grandma can find out (she wasnt real happy with the ferret stealing
things)  I put on the soaps back in the bathroom and guarded the door until
the persistant ferret gave up.  Of course there were a few tooth marks on the
soap that we hope grandma never saw.
Guests coming to our house have to be reminded that all soaps are hidden in
drawers or out of ferret reach.  Oh the things we do for our ferrets!

The masked ferret owner and the soap eating ferret