From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 01:51:44 EST
I STARTED THIS WAY BACK BUT COULDNT SEND IT UNTIL NOW -- THANKS

MAR 2005 --- Sandy -- I hand off my love today as we will say goodbye to
Whitney !!!

Please point her the way -- I told my little lady about the rainbow
bridge --- she knows the protocol and will be nothing but be the little
cleaner -- she loves jingle balls and only socks that are bundled
together in pairs -- I guess single ones just dont need picked up until
you find the other -- maybe never alone is her motto -- she was always at
the side of Eli (her lifetime companion) or on top of or underneath or ?
however the sleeping arrangement worked out.  Together they were one and
he will probably join her soon as he is not doing well either -- cancer
and the same ECE that has claimed her may take him.  They are both
nearing 8 as best as we can assume since we adopted them at approx. 1
year old in 1997.

I gave them the best life they would ever ask for -- I got them for
$150.00 cage and all -- she was sick and her back legs wasnt working -- I
stopped everyday at the shelter lunch and after work to adminster meds
and let her drag her legs around until after a week she got her strength
back and has never slowed since.  As i write this I ask is all these
years of happiness worth the days of sadness -- you better believe it --
she would expect nothing less from me.  Saying goodbye is hard and
requires lots of kleenex but if I had to do it all over again -- I would
love to ---

Thanks to all of you for listening --
Thanks Sandy and most of all THANKS WHITNEY FOR YOUR LIFE WITH ME --
BACCI -- ELI -- AND YOUR HUMANS WILL MISS YOU SOOO MUCH -- AND THERE ARE
A LOT OF SOCKS TO CLEAN UP .......SEE YOU SOON "SISSY"

LOVE DADDY, ELI AND BACCI

PLEASE SAY HELLO TO TIGER, SISTER, MAN MAN AND STUBS -- TELL THEM ALL WE
ARE DOING GREAT AND STILL MISS THEM SOOO MUCH --

HUGS MY LITTLE LADY --- DAD

WOW -- WHAT A BIG GOODBYE HUH -- WELL NOW ITS TIME TO FINISH IT OFF --
ACTUALLY ON THAT DAY -- ELI WENT WITH HER --THEY WERE NEVER SEPERATED NOT
EVEN IN DEATH --

NOW ITS -- DEC 21 --ON SAT -- WE SAID GOODBYE TO THE LAST OF THE ORIGINAL
7 -- BACCI BOO --- SANDY -- HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO -- WE TALKED MANY NIGHTS
AS HE RESTED ON MY CHEST -- HE WILL CARRY DADDIES MESSAGES --

FOLKS -- 10 YEARS OF FERRETS -- AND FOR ME 10 YEARS OF HAPPINESS -- IF
ALL THE HUMANS OF THE WORLD COULD JUST STEAL A LITTLE PIECE OF A HEART
LIKE A FERRET -- THE WORD HATE WOULDNT EXIST --

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND ALL OF MY BABIES FOR A WONDERFUL 10 YEARS OF JOY
HAPPINESS AND YES SADNESS TOO -- BUT I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY --
BEST WISHES -- HUGS -- DOOKS AND BEST OF HEALTH TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR
FUZZIES --

GOODBYE MY ANGELS AND I CANT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE -- ITS BEEN A WONDERFUL
DECADE FOR ME --