From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:10:37 EST
Sigh.  This is gross.  But we have two dried up poops in the house now
that have been there for a week.  All four of us walk by them, make
believe they are not there and keep going.  You see the thing is, when
someone lets the ferrets out it is THEIR job to make them potty first.
If there is an accident, it's that persons job to clean it up (imagine
little Sean on his hands and knees scrubbing carpet even years ago ...
not cruel ... teaching responsibility for a pet!).

Well, it never fails that "someone" lets the people (ferrets) out and
are too lazy to take the time to wait for them to potty first.  And then,
once in a blue moon that person will not clean up the accident.  So then
I'll walk into a room to see the package in the corner and everyone looks
at each other and says, "I wasn't the last one to have the ferrets out!"
We all point the finger at each other and we all dig our heels in and
refuse clean it up.  Days pass, and no one will budge to clean up the
pieces of poop.  Eventually a neighbor will come in and see the poop in
the corner and say something.  To which I will reply, "Oh hell no, I'm
not touching that ... that's not my mistake, that's xxxx's.  He can clean
it up!"  The puzzled neighbor will hesitate, look back at the poop, and
they repeat ..."But aren't you going to clean that up?"

They don't get it.  Do you get it?  Or am I the one not "getting it"?

Wolfy

http://www.wolfysluv.com
Sean and Rocky Slide show
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7222047&uid=3512225