From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:47:22 EST
Debbie,

Tell Ben that his Santa box is on its way to him! Monday is the cut-off
for Priority Mail to reach its destination by Christmas and barring any
bad weather delays, he should have it by Christmas Day! We had some
extra items.....and we are sending stuff out last minute anyway.

Only to happy to do it......

From the fuzzies at Raisins, Merry Christmas!