From:
"Sirron~Sir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:19:43 -0500
It is with much sadness and with our little broken hearts that we inform
you of the passing of our Brother "Eryus" over to the Rainbow Bridge
today Wednesday, January 8, 2003 @ 1:24 P.M.  (Michigan - Eastern
Standard Time).

Our Brother "Eryus" came to us in April of 2002, from a shelter.

"Eryus" was a dark sable with a perfect mask.  He was between 8-9 years
old.

"Eryus" was a quite one and never bother any of us and we made sure he
had lots and lots of love for the last 9 months of his life.  He was
like a China doll as he was handled very carefully everyday of his life
with us.

"Eryus" was feed mush everyday because of his missing back teeth, side
teeth were decayed, and front teeth were old.  He also looked forward
everyday for his teaspoon of Nutri-Cal.

"Eryus" could not walk well, but he sure got around and he did make us
aware of one thing, the plastic around the opening of the Kleenex boxes
had to be removed because he loved to chew on the plastic and play in the
Kleenex box.

"Eryus" will be joining the rest of the family at the Rainbow Bridge:
Scarlett O'Hara, Repuda da Beuda, Carreen O'Hara, Zoey "O", and Skye Shaw.

We miss him oh so very much.....and we send "Eryus" lots and lots of love
from the bottom of our little hearts.....

1 very sad Sister:  Lady Xavier
Now 4 very sad Brothers:  Xeryus, Zacaryeus, Yazu, and me too Azu