From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:33:00 -0600
Hello fellow ferret slaves,

I would like to comment to the people who accused Kevin G. for keeping
their money and not sending a ferret to them.

From first hand experience from this summer, I had a hard time trying to
ship Chocolate Sin (Choco) from Houston and finally could through
Continental Quickpak.  However, I was lucky that day it wasn't too hot to
ship.  Also, I shipped out of Houston first thing in the morning where it
is slightly cooler.

Now, understand that with the health certificate, it is only in effect
for 10 days.  With the shipping going from Phoenix to Houston, the kit
wouldn't have been able to arrive Houston till later the day, when it would
certainly have been hot.  And trying to find a cool day within the 10 days
you have the certificate isn't very easy.

I do not pretend to know the whole story behind this incident and neither
do any of you who are not directly involved, it is dangerous to make
judgements based on limited information.

Now with that being said, I also think that Kevin is a honest man and
really cares about his ferrets.  He did his homework before offering me his
hobs for adoption.  He would have never given up Harley or Zeus (the ferret
he obviously, to me, cares a great deal for) for just anyone.  Also, he
could have charged a lot more for them easily but he was only concerned for
a great permanent home for them, since he made his decision to downsize his
ferrety so he will be able to give 100% to his ferrets and kits while going
to night school.

Last week, Kevin did comment on my decision to wait till next month before
coming to pick them up (to give them time to become ex-hobs, if you know
what I mean).  He said that he is glad because it would be cooler
everywhere, so this tells me that the heat wave of the summer was a concern
in his mind.

Now, keep your eyes peeled for my post when I bring home those HUGE
adorable boys home and make my home known as

Ferrethill and the Spunky Seven!

p.s. I should be receiving some pictures from Kevin of the boys so check
my website later to see them!

--
Ferrethill and the Fab Five

Soda-Pop (lover boy)
Mocha (perfect princess)
Cheswick (chubby irresistible-to-tickle boy)
Foodstamp (playful boy with sharp teeth)
Choco-Sin (Soon to be registered as DAF Chocolate Sin of Ferrethill)

* "Real men play with their weasels!"      *
*  http://aznet.net/~ferrethill/           *
*  IQC number: 35125920                    *