Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:36:29 EST
Hi Lora. I saw your post this morning. And I am very interested in
learning more please?

Could you please tell me what MFRAN is? Is is tax deductible? How many
people hold office? How are decisions made? Are they voted upon by a
group? How are funds distributed? Where are the hundred purchased
ferrets now? What have been some of their health issues? Treated as
wild caged animals by the breeder, and kept in a punishing environment,
how severe were their biting issues? Did they ever respond warmly to a
human? Did many have some form of parasite? Will you ever think of
accepting checks? I never did paypal, and do not know if a donation
could be recorded properly to be a deduction(?) When were the ferrets
purchased, and how many yet remain in shelters up for adoption? Are
they being allowed to breed in the homes they are now in, or are they
all altered before being adopted out? Is there a web page of adoptable
babies? Do you know if the ferrets still in Ohio living in terrible
conditions..guessed at 2000 now, are all whole ferrets?

In the group MFRAN, is there a web site? Please excuse my ignorance. I
have been hoping a war chest could be set up for future rescues, and I
do not know if such a group currently exists. Seeing your message on
the FML, it is like a miniature of what an entire rescue would be like.
Yet, I will bet it was and is a large expense.

Thank you for the valuable info.