From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:38:53 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I almost gave up posting because i have not had any news on my lost boy,
Epimetheus.  BUT, i have had some encouraging email come to me tonight,
that renews my hope that i will find him.  This saga has again taken me
on some twists and turns, i could almost write a book, keep a journal ( i
should).  You would be surprised how many unwanted ferrets are out there.

I went to the Humane Society again, today.  Spoke to a woman, that did
nothing but tell me where he could be, in bushes, sewer drains, etc.  How
discouraging for someone who is so, trying to keep back all those bad
thoughts, and keep only good things in the mind, that of finding my baby.
I envy Kim Schilling, i was perusing her book FFD again this evening,
thinking i really need to find my "path in life" instead of working un
fullfilling jobs, just to make ends meet.  Keeping the faith, life has
catalystic events, that sometimes lead us down different paths, and i am
not sure where this one is leading me still, but first and foremost, is my
endeavors to find Epimetheus.  I really don't know what i would have done
if i did not have you people to turn to, in my grief/angst, ???  I cling
to the message i received from Nancy, tonight.  I have printed it and will
put it up where i can read it often, to keep me focused on my mission.
Thank you Nancy, i sought answers/help from someone local, and it took
someone away from the situation to really give me hope, renewed.  I will
take the advice of another, and visit the shelter where the little girl
from Cudahy is.  She has seen something, that i have overlooked, in
assumption...

I am sooo very glad that Lolli has found her Zeuser!!!  HUZZAH!!  A grand
celebration is called for!  May you all have sweet dreams and hug your
fuzzies tonight.  Your prayers may be working, we can only keep on keeping
the faith that my little lost boy will be returned to his home, where he
belongs.

Thank you all
Sincerely
donna/eppys mommy