From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:54:49 -0500
Hi friends-

Just a note to let you know the shelter newsletter "Frolic" was mailed
to subscribers & patrons on Monday -- for all you folks wondering- it is
late!  Shelter Mom is still trying to regain her health she has managed
to get shingles on top of everything else..  so, the newsletter was
produced by our folks at St Gregory's house- Judy & Christian and yours
truly Shelter Dad did the stuffing & mailing solo!

We are limping along all the kids are doing well- a few picked up
sniffles from shelter Mom but none managed to get as ill as she did!

We will still attend the LOS show on March 13th but it may be shelter
Dad not shelter Mom you get to greet.

Hopefully Jerimiah will have an update soon for all of you.

Best wishes,
Dino, shelter Dad
www.ferretwise.org