From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:27:48 -0500
Hi, we are located north of Reading, Pa.  We also have temporary shelters
in Phila and Pottstown.  We however, will travel or take in ferrets from
any of the surrounding states, including: New York, New Jersey, Ohio,
West Virginia, New England states etc.  This is only if local ferret
shelters are full.  We try to point everyone to a closer shelter if
there is one.

Marguerite
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Auctions On Ebay
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0
&userid=alohaferrets&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1