From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:06:11 GMT
Just to tide you over for a bit as I try frantically to find you some of my
ferret jammas...I got them at BJ's Wholesale Club in Columbia, MD.

Apparently they are East Coast, but I am not sure. They have a website...
but the URL is on my work computer ALONG WITH a URL for a place to order a
PATTERN for these pajamas...so if you are able to sew, then, the pattern
allows you to make your own.

I saw the note about REI selling them for $59 but I got mine for
$18.99+tax....keep searching for cheaper jammas.

ok, gotta run...

sincerely, stephanie

[Moderator's note: BJ's is primarily East coast -- they only get as far
west as Ohio.  Their web site is http://www.bjswholesaleclub.com/
As far as wholeslae "clubs" go, I find them rather responsible and
community-friendly -- relatively speaking, of course. BIG]