From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:46:33 +1000
On Saturday, I noticed that Clover's left eye was not as round and open
as the other eye, and took her straight to the vet.  He did a test looking
for cornea damage first, but that was ok.  So then he said that she has
conjunctivitious (sp?).  He suggested that we give it a chance to get
better on its own, but if it isn't by a week and a half, come back, and
we'll start medicating.

Does that sound ok?  I'm not real sure what conjunctivious is.

Sandra, Clover and Princess