From:
TPU FFT Norfolk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 07:08:38 -0700
Howdy!

>[Moderator's note: Can't post them to the FML, but perhaps people
>could suggest appropriate web sites where you can post pictures. Of
>course, you could post the address of such a place here. BIG]

I did a pretty cursory search of Yahoo! and DMOZ and this is what I
found; I'm sure that other FML members know of scads of other places
for showcasing their carpet sharks.  But here's to get you started:

http://photos.yahoo.com
30 M space by default (free).  Templates are available but you can also
customize your album.

http://photos.msn.com
30 M of space for free.  Simple online photo editing tools available.

http://www.thedigitalfridge.com
It's free.  It allows pictures AND video (!).  Video can be in .MOV
or .AVI format and can't be larger than 4 M.  Photos must be in .JPG
format and each must be 1.4 M or smaller.  No info available on total
overall limits.

http://www.shutterfly.com
Free, but can't get any other details about online albums without
signing up.

http://www.photoisland.com
Free.  No limit to the number of pictures, though each picture has to be
in .JPG format and under 1 M in size.

http://www.picturestage.com
50 M storage space for free.  Also allows video storage.  Limited
album-customization.  Pictures need to be in .JPG format.

Enjoy!

--SonarFerret  "ping! POING!"