Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:32:18 -0500
These photos of the ice storm in the midwest left me aghast. They are
beautiful, scary, exciting and sad all at the same time. They were
taken in Cairo, Ill by Kat Parsons (Kat P. Hehehe, say it real fast.
Catpee. hehehe). There are lots of them to view and it's really cool
going through them from all of the various angles of different
situations! Some of the close ups near the end are very artful. There
is one shot in particular that was amazing because it shows horizontal
ice cycles from the wind. Many people are without electricity. Kat
herself just got hers back on. I really feel for these guys. I cant'
imagine how tough it is. But I'll tell ya, if I had to ride this storm
through with a pet of my choice, it would be the ferret hands down.
Our wintery weasels. :)

<http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=8zqju4c1.7s72jw69&x=0&y=tkruhz>