Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:51:07 -0500
Hi everyone, condolences to those who have lost a fuzzy and a "hope your
fuzzies get better!" to those who have sick babies.  I myself am dealing
with a very sick one right now.  I want to thank Dr. Williams for all of
his advice, it helps so much.  I know that he is a very busy man and his
donation of time and his expertise is a PLUS for all of us.  I also want to
thank everyone that has gone to my auctions and bidding on items, I pray
that I raise the money to pay the backed up bills.  I have added many other
items , a couple of jewelry items and will be constantly posting things
daily.  If you haven't looked as of yet, I hope you will visit and see
something that you like.

Thanks to all
Sue
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]