From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:21:42 EST
Hi everyone,
Well after what was a very nice trip we got to Montana and picked up Buba
He is underweight and a very stinky boy as he needs to be neutered.  But
other then that seems to be in good health.  He does have some personality
issues we need to work on.  But as I said he was released to me on the
condition he stay here or else he was going to have to be PTS'd.  Of
coarse we couldn't have that so here we are!  So we are going to be
looking for a sponsor or two for this little man.  So far we are into this
one little boy over $40 and that is just our gas to get him.  Now we have
vet appointments for neutering and Rabies, and distemper vacc along with
the care of him for life.  So if you can help or are interested in knowing
more about how you can help Buba please let me know.  We will get pics for
everyone up next Tuesday as the only time I can get use of the digital cam
is tues-thurs.  Thanks again

ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 w. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA 99006
1-509-262-9556