From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 00:19:54 -0400
The following information was posted on another list and Cindy has
given me permission to post it on the FML. We all need to keep the
pressure on since the first battle has been won, but the war is not
won yet.

Ferret hugs,

Kathy Fritz, Executive Director
Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center
www.ferretnook.org
Co-Director/Treasurer, International Ferret Congress
www.ferretcongress.org