From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:43:48 -0800
Sandee Snickers is really sick and we're gonna send him to you tomorrow
he's a chocolate sable and loves to play with feet.  He got cancer
down here he can't walk anymore or clean himself when he takes care of
business so show him all the best places where the clover is the green
and soft and where the ferretone flood is he loves that stuff.  Show him
where the tubes and tunnels are he loves "Tube Wars" and please tell
Vinnie Da Rat Snickers is on his way Vinnie left for the bridge before
Snickers came to live with us but I just know they'd be fast friends
and heck when I come there I know they would want to cross the bridge
with me.

--- David Owings