From:
"Sheri M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:52:52 -0600
Yikes, that WAS a funny story!

I work in places where you can be sent home for wearing too much perfume,
but no one's ever commented that I smell like a ferret!  And I don't make a
habit of changing clothes between playing with fuzzies and going to work.

Yeah, this coming from a society that finds Petruli (however that is
spelled) Oil acceptable.  Yuck -- let's all walk around smelling like moldy
clothes.  That's the most offensive thing I've ever smelled, and about 2
years ago it was everywhere.  Ugh.  (All right, if you like that smell,
please don't take offense -- I just happen not to like it, that's all.)

I'd be humiliated, in your shoes (or clothes <g>) and become terribly
self-conscious.  Sorry you had to go through that -- I bet it was horrible.

BTW -- we like the smell of ferrets, too.  And I have a roommate who
sneezes like crazy if she gets near the ferrets, but she's specifically
told me that they don't smell bad.

Best to you . . .

--Sheri