Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:37:59 -0500
hi all,

i just wanted to let you all know that i have got another box of bags that
i'm shipping to the feret rescue at mutt management in florida.  i would
greatly appreciate if the two i sent boxes to already would post something
so that all may see i'm true to my word.  i should have another box ready
by the end of the week for ms.  ramon's cozyzone.  anyone else interested,
just email your name and snail mail address and i will get some bags sent
to you.  i would love to be able to help as many shelters as possible.

the next question i direct to anyone who has any ideas on this.  i have
email guru bob but no answer which i presume he's too busy or never got
the email.  that said, on to my question..we all know ferrets have
pink/ruby-black eyes and that they see redtones.  well, what does a
green-eyed ferret see in?  can he see the spectrum or just green tones?  i
ask this because my silver male, nicholii, has green eyes.  whenever the
light shines just right, his eyes glow a bright green.  he seems to be more
alert, more into every thing because he seems to see more.  i know this
sounds odd, given the information we do know about ferrets and i have
looked everywhere to find out about this but nothing shows up for me.
nicholii is more people friendly and a superpet.  i would really like to
know if anyone else has a ferret with unusual colored eyes and if there is
any corralation to coat or gender in this different eye color or if it's
simply some sort of mutation.  lol, nicholii the mutant ferret....sounds
better then the turtles anyday!

thanks to all--
malissa & my biz
kikomann, nicholii, anastasia, & tinkerbelle