Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:50:52 -0400
"Subject: Directed To Harold Pike"

sites and read what she posts on them.

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org

Our Featured Pet-News at this Time...
"Our medical bills are over $4100 in Medical Bills, and this is the
reason we must close."
"Until we find a new vet clinic our shelter is officially closed."

Read all of the pages on her main site, dog breeding, ferret breeding,
fundraising, etc.
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com

I don't think that I know everything about her operation but I do know
and understand what is on her websites.

I am not trying to hurt Tiny Prints or any other shelters, but when you
get into a situation like she is in with vet care and you have as many
irons in the fire like she has it is time to take a step back and
revaluate what you are doing.

If you shelter that should be your main priotry.

After you look at her sites you can make up your own mind as to where the
priorites may be.

If you have any doubts about where your money goes when you donate, all
good fundraisers and shelters will post the results of what is raised
and where and how the donations are used that have been raised.

Read the FML posts from SOS about fundraising and shelter closings, there
have been many in the last few months.  Most of these shelters have given
thier best efforts to suceed, and have not been able to do so because of
lack of volunteers and funding needed.  This is why your priorities have
to be in place and even in doing this they do not always have a happy
ending.

Harold Pike