From:
Glen Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:33:25 -0700
We would like to Thank every one that donated items for our Raffle.  We
also would like to thank every one that purchased tickets and every one
that helped with the Raffle for Rescue & Sanctuary of KY.

I wish I could say every one won but I can not so here is the winners in
the order of drawn number.

Please all winners email me with a ship to address so we can get you your
prizes as soon as possible.

Again we would like to say thank you for your kind hearts the raffle made
before freight charges to ship prizes and pay pal charges $422.00.

We wait to here from you all and hope every one enjoys there prizes.
If you don't remember what the prizes are you can look again here.
http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/glen.html

God Bless and Take Care

Rescue & Sanctuary of KY
Nicholasville, KY