From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 16:56:24 -0700
Hi All!

Well I went out and got a new addition to the family today.  Was going
through the paper and saw a ad for a female ferret.  Figured I needed
someone to keep nipper out of trouble, or at least worn out a bit.  Turns
out the Female wasn't a female after all.  So I had to change his name from
Maxi to just Max.

How much rough house is Too much, the two of them have been going at it
constantly since they have been together.  I seperated them and each wanted
to get back to the other so I guess it's still play???  I'm not sure who's
winning, nipper seems to have the edge on energy, but Max still has him out
weighed by almost a pound.  I'd hate to see either get hurt, but would like
them to be friends.  Hmmmmm Max is in the cage and nipper is looking in like
he wants to join him.  How long does this type of behavior go on???  Is it
normal untill they get used to each other.  would appreciate comments on
this.

Thanks...
        Nipper < Who is this guy invading my space>
        Max    <Where the heck am I??>
        Mark   <Where did my referree whistle go?>