From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:47:43 EDT
I think the east in general has been visited overall a couple/few times
(including Forum at the Falls).  But I've always wanted to see way up
north NE.  Hmm.  I think this side of the states has been visited enough
for now perhaps despite what I'd like.  In any case, the southwest was
represented once.  So I guess that leaves the Northwest open (Portland,
etc).  But I feel for middle America.  They have been asking for such a
thing for a while.  It would be fair to them to seriously consider this
area.  I really am inclined to lean towards a more international flavor
though...... so Canada once again comes to mind, that is for certain.
So, middle america might have its due most of all really.  The northwest
would be second in line.  But not to ignore would be to keep this what
the originator envisioned, an international event.... so Canada is not
to be discounted.

Wolfy