Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 09:18:38 EDT
Hi,

I have 2 nice ferret cages available.  I'm in Michigan and don't mind
shipping them for the actual shipping cost.

The first is a collapseable 2-story with a big plastic bottom.  There are
vinyl sheets for the wire bottoms included.  Sizewise, it is good for 1 or
2 ferrets.  I think it's a bit small for more than that.  It was used by 2
healthy ferrets and was turned in to my shelter with them.  Pictures are
available - just eMail me!  I'd really like to get $50 for it (I believe
it retails at over $100, but I'm not sure).  The money will go toward the
3 adrenal surgeries that need to be done on 3 of my shelter girls.

The second is more of a "sick" cage.  It is kind of like the guinea pig
cages, but has a deeper plastic bottom and the top opening is in the middle
of the wire - not the entire top.  The wire top comes off of the plastic
bottom for easy cleaning.  It's a very nice cage, but I have plenty!
Pictures are available - just eMail me!  I'd like to get $25 for this one.
I KNOW these go for $50 and up.  Again, the money will help out on the
adrenal surgeries.

There is a time factor here - I need to sell the cages within the next
week or so.

If you are interested, please let me know!  I also have some REALLY NICE
sleep sets made by Dancing Ferret that I'd like to sell, again to raise
funds for surgeries.  eMail me if you are interested and let me know what
colors you might like.  I'll give you prices and can let you know if I
have the colors you want.

Thanks a lot!!

Kim