From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:39:48 -0500
Today there were a couple posts about my comments about 8 in 1, one
comment asked if I had ever had a bad product from the grocery store.
And yes, I have and that store is no longer in business, the entire
chain is gone.

I had bad experiences with two of their ferret products and also their
customer service.  They seem to not care about the pets that make up
their basic customer base nor the paying customers.  They were not rude
at all but they could care less about what the problems are, what your
experiences are, or how bad off your pet became from using their
products.  That is three (3) strikes and one does not have to be a "Yogi"
to know what that means.

I am fair and usually let allot pass by but when my pet nearly died from
eating a 'treat', then is time to voice a complaint, and I did.  And
will.

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo