From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:37:28 -0800
Hi ferrety people!

I just had a general wondering..  I was just curious as to what everyone
does to bond with their ferrets?  What types of things do you all do in
your daily schedule to have an even closer bond with your ferrets?  My
ferrets (I have 2) tend to go off and play with each other and when they
find a place to sleep like under my cabinets, they go off and sleep
together.  So..  they seem pretty independent.  Is this typical, or can I
do anything to make them want to play with me more or bond with me more or
something.  Does anyone have ferrets that fall asleep in your lap?  Martin
did that one time and it was the sweetest thing.  He reminded me of when I
had a puppy..

Oh, one more thing that just came to mind.  How many of you have more than
one type of pet.  In other words, how many of you not only have ferrets but
also dogs or cats or <fill in the blank here> ... ?  And do the ferrets and
your other pets interact well?  I was just wondering.

Okay, that's it.  Thanks for listening and thanks in advance to anyone who
responds!!

--Meghan
Dean and Martin, the ferrets