From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:17:44 -0500
Hi All!

In order to get a lawyer involved in this mess I am suspecting it would
need to be one that is is in OHIO and knows the Ohio animal laws.

I found my lawyer who is handling my fight against my town to save my
rescue and to keep it up & running off of the "ASPCA Legal Resources
New Jersey Legal Resources" site. Now I suspect if someone from Ohio
or who has been to McKays place did a search for"ASPCA Legal Resources
Ohio Legal Resources" they should be able to find a lawyer to represent
this case. These lawyers ARE part of the Animal Rights Alliance.

Now IMO any ferrets that come from McKays farm should NOT be taken in
UNLESS you are very experienced in ferrets, especially with BITERS as
I suspect that Kris and the Michigan rescue has now found out. I also
feel IMO that these ferrets should NOT be brought into a shelter system
UNTILL they have been tested for ADV even if it is with the Avecon
Quick test. I feel greatly for these these babies, but we ALL need the
think with our HEADS as well as with our hearts to ensure that our own
ferrets will be safe.

I wish I could help as I have dealt with biters for over 7 years, but
I am in a desperate fight of my own to save my own ferret rescue from
ignorance and unedicated officials. I am unable to look up information
to help as I am still unable to conect to the internet.

Debi