From:
Heather Updegraff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 23:16:29 -0400
I have a couple of questions, I hope you all can help me with.  First of
all, I am owned by a once white fert named Stormy.  Just recently her coat
has turned a dull grey color from its once bright white shade.  I've had her
for several years and this had never happened before.  There have been no
diet changes or anything like that either.  We have tried all kinds of
different fert shampoos including several made especially for albinos with
no luck.  Is this a normal coat change or is there a trick to keep white
ferts white????

Stormy also has what appears to be "blackheads" on the tip of her tail.  The
vet gave us a shampoo called Etiderm to use but it does not seem to be
helping.  She is not losing any fur on her tail and it does not seem to be
bothering her but I'm sure it is not healthy.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated......
Heather and The Toe Biter Gang