From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1993 15:58:16 -0400
Hi Everybody!

     First I wanted to thank everyone who wished me and Loki luck.  I really
appreciate it.  Loki is still doing just wonderful.  I called Dr. Kawasaki and
told him about the cancer diagnosis and his condition and Dr.K said that the
pathologist might have made a mistake.  Well, I don't really expect any di

different results, but I had my vet send the tissue sample to Dr. K and
he's going to send it to his pathologist.  I feel like I'm grasping at straws,
but I couldn't not do it.
     Next, I would like to introduce my new addition TAZ.  He is about 9wks old
and he is Oshi's half brother.  They have the same mother.  He is  also sable,
but he's a bit darker than Oshi.  I got him because well, I kinda did want
another one.  I never had one this young.  I have the addiction.  The more I
have, the more I want.  Anyway, another reason for TAZ is for Oshi to have
another playmate.  Well, naturally Oshi hates him.  I mean really wants to kill
him.  Of course, Loki and he love each other.  I'm hoping that when TAZ gets
older, he's already as big, he will be able to duke it out with Oshi and then
they'll be friends.  That's the way it worked with Loki.  She hated him at
first, until he beat her up a bit, now she treats him like he's her kit.  He
is at least 3 times bigger.  You should see her try to drag him around.
     Well, that's the news.

Bye!
Marie, Loki, Oshi, And TAZ-man