Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:14:03 EST
Michelle Tague <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>We'd read in one of the books that they needed a high protein diet but
>that having fruit & veggies was a good thing....
>Wow!!!  I'm so shocked that a ferret book would give the wrong info!!!

Hee-Hee!  Reminds me of the time I read that ferrets weren't climbers!
Also, in a ferret book!  LOL

My girls love the N-bones and Foamy Fries from the ferret store.  Neither
contain sugar and both are easily digested.  I would recommend that you
supervise though.  Occasionally, they do get caught on their teeth and
they need a little help removing them.  Has anyone had a problem with 8 in
1 chicken flavor Ferretbites?  My guys kept yacking them up, so I threw
them away.  Never had a problem in 5 years until the past 6 months.  I
think they must have changed their recipe.

My guys aren't much on edible treats.  They do love Ferretone and
Petromalt though.

Happy ferreting!

Dodie in NJ (& Molly, Angel, Fozzy and BJ)