Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:48:52 -0800
hi
frings have swowed down a wittle since da howidays are over.

dis morning Slinky tame bouncing in.  She waz dreeted bi Sydney and some of
hiz new frwends.  day said day waz going to det a race or two in da Krazy
Kars afore da Ferritone Fwood tame.  Slinky said not to be sad mom dat no
moor pain and no moor yucky meds.  She sade she luvs you bunches.  a witle
waiter Puck tame hopping din.  he sade he haden't fewt dis good in ages.

He went to da All You Can Eat Rasin Bar and den he waz going to Dirt
Mountain to dig wots of big holes til da mountain fell down witch I doubt
wil happen tause i tried dat alweady.

Well have to go I migwt tri a witle digging myself sounds wike fun waiter
all

by bye
Sandee