From:
Dave Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:07:32 -0500
>From:    Nancy <[log in to unmask]>
>I do not in any way mean to be a walking advertisement for any particular
>ferret food company, ........ <<snip>>......... The only difference in his
>life was the change in food.  It is truly amazing, and I thought others
>would like to know.

Hello Nancy and all else that read,

I totally agree with your observation.  When I purchased my first ferret,
Totally Ferret was the recommended food from the pet store I bought him
from.  I received even greater support of that notion when I attended the
ferret show in Lansing, Mi a last weekend and had the opportunity to talk
with not only other ferret owners, but also some Vets and show Judges that
were in attendance.  With overwhelming support, Totally Ferret was the food
of choice.  We now have 6 ferrets, ranging in age from 2=BD years old down
to an adorable 16 weeks, an all are on Totally Ferret.  Enough cannot be
said about keeping your pets on a top notch diet.

Dave Smith
{LooSeWiRe}

Along with the crew of "Loosewire, Lucy, Sugar, Spice, Buford and Bear"