From:
Paula Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 00:32:05 -0400
Well, sisfert,
We gots us a quandarum here - Foggy don't want to marivatate wid you cause
he don't got paws.  I sink mebbe he don't know mawwuje is 'bout hearts, not
feets.  Mebbe he's just too much of a boy-fert to think we could loves him
without paws, I dunno - you know how them boy-ferts can get!

So, dis here's my plan....Ma's going to that Califubia bad place next
weekend for some dookin' of her own.  I can sneak into her bag & go wif her -
She'll never know & them fishy game hordens won't know neither.  When Ma
gets to Santa Rosa, I'll sneak away & meetcha somewheres & then you & me'll
go find Foggy & tell him we loves him together like.  He can't say no to
both of uses.  Can he?.  Maybe we threes can find a condo somewheres, and
I'll be Foggy's feets and I'll talk for you when you wants me to & we'll
snuggle and play and dance and laugh forever & ever, amen.

C'mon, whaddya say? Conan's pining away for Sammi so he's no fun. Rikki's a
old fert, so he sleeps all the time. The cat & the dog are scared of usn's
(hee,hee). I want an advenfert,and I'll even bring the raisins! C'mmonnnn....

Your sisfert,
Camile
Conan the lonely
Rikki the sleepy