From:
Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:26:50 -0600
Oh, where to start?!?  I know it would be much harder to be running a
shelter without the information (medical and otherwise) I've gotten here.
I've found out about the not-so-obvious symptoms of adrenal, what to look
for in insulinoma, force feeding, duck soup, keeping ferrets warm after
surgery, the importance of the right anesthetic, using newspaper instead
of a litter box after surgery.  I've laughed at the funny stories people
share of their ferrets' antics.  I've cried about the sad tales of those
who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  Oh yeah, and I've met some wonderful
people too (Hi Georgia!  Maggie!  Susan (and thanks for Indy)) and everyone
else who has e-mailed me when I've had questions.

Sara Petersen
FURRY
www.furryferrets.org