From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:54:55 EDT
Kim,

A New Jersey rescue arranged to pick up the surrenders from the breeder
couple in Maryland.  If you want more information who the rescue was,
please email me.  This rescue in New Jersey has over 25 rescues needing
placement.  So if anyone is interested in adopting, please email me at
[log in to unmask]  I am in Northeast PA, this rescue in New Jersey is
in Northern New Jersey.  So if you are interested, please let me know.