Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 11:50:56 -0700
Hey guys
Its the beginning of summer here, and its *hot*.  The smells get worse
and it gets harder to scoop litter everyday!

So I compiled a list of my favorite odor-busters in case it helps somone.
Feel free to post you're own odor-busters, always in need of them here!!

-Put dishes of baking soda out, it absorbs odor
-Don't bathe ferrets often, it makes them smellier
-Wash bedding once or twice a week with non-perfume detergent.  Also
 sprinkle some baking soda in the wash
-Scoop litter boxes daily, change every week.  Washing the litter boxes
 with non-toxic soap makes them smell a *whole* lot less!!
-For carpets- Sprinkle baking soda on carpet and let sit for a while.
 Vaccum it up later
-Plastic toys/tunnels- place toys in a shower/bath tub and turn hot water
 on.  Let run for 2-5 minutes
-Clean water bowls and bottles daily or every other day with non-toxic
 soap and/or hot water

Hope this helps someone!!
Krista