From:
Michelle Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:57:23 -0600
Congratulations on your new baby.

A few things:

Your ferret is NOT a "wild animal"  and his wild behavior probably comes
from the fact that he is young and has not been trained properly not to
nip.  All ferrets hide things in impossible places, BTW.  You just have to
learn to live with that. :)

As for food, Eight in One Ferret food (in the blue and clear bag and
coated with raisin juice) is a good ferret food.  If you are really
concerned about Ethoxoquin in cat food, try the Iams Lamb and Rice
variety.  Our ferrets do wonderfully on it.

Michelle
--
Meet my pets.  The ferrets (Taz, Coffee, Daphne, Tia, and Gretchen), the
gerbils (31 of them), the zebra mouse (Racer), the rats (seven of them), the