From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:02:08 EDT
Hi all,
Well its been a long time posting, we have had 40 to 45 ferrets here on a
daily basis, so the computer got buried under stacks of paper.  But today i
found it again!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that there are some sleepsacks and hammocks
on ebay to help the shelter, they are home made and very awsome!  Thank you
Josie.  The price is very ferret friendly too.

Also I received a check from IGive, so the site really does work. so please
if you can go click around there and help out our shelter.

Go to:
http://ww.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=4441&mid=43677
then put it on your favorite places and visit daily, you can click up to 5
times a day.  How easy can that be????

Now if anyone uses ProPlan dog or cat food and has weight circles, I need
them!  I can get a free ceramic bowl, I need 10o for the lg bowl or 60 for
the small.

Any coupons for Yesterdays News cat litter, or Iams, S.D. cat or kitten
food would be appriciated also.  Actually any pet food coupons.  we also
rescue dysfunctional cats, foster dogs, and have 2 coatimundis and 2 horses
that we rescued.  So as you can see any help is welcome.

Ok last request, I promise, maybe?????

i really could use a bottle of Timmys tonic donated, I have a few ferrets
with cancer and another arriving tomorrow with a tumor on its head.  The
county shelter is being so kind as to not euthanize him and giving him a
second chance!!!!

Well now that you are all sick of my requests, here is what i can do for
you.  i have copies of the Ferret Poem book i can send to who ever is so
kind to help us out.

If your ever in the Vegas area you have a cage to crash in also!!!!!

Thnks in advace,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nv.
where ferrets are treated like gold...............
If they would just poop gold.........................