Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:29:27 -0400
If anyone is interested in seeing the PBS special on Ferrets: The
Pursuit of Excellence, now is your chance. In Boston MA area here is
the schedule, you will most likely have to set your recorders as it is
on very early in the A.M.
<http://www.pbs.org/search/search_programsaz.html?station=WGBH&address=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbs.org%2Fsearch%2Fcustomize%2Fyes%2Fredir%2Fsearch%2Fsearch_programsaz.html#f>

For others not in MA area, go to PBS site and type in your zip code and
then go to the "listings by alphabetical order and look for Ferrets and
click it on and you will see when and what channels it is on in your
area.
[http://www.pbs.org/search/search_programsaz.html  BIG]

I have read about so many losses and I am so very sorry for the losses
of your precious babies. Please know that many of do read them but may
not respond due to whatever reasons, but we feel deep sympathy over
your losses also. Please know that these babies had your love and care
and were the lucky ones to have a caring person who gave them love and
a good caring home because many do not have that.

Eleanor, Donald and the 14 carpet monkeys