From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:32:47 -0500
>So, the blond lady from Jersey (whom I have STILL never met) wants a fight,
>eh?  Come on, I'll fight you!  Put 'em up!  Owwwww!  No fair going for the
>belly!  Steve!  Help me!  Steve!  Steve!  .....Coward....

Oh, come-on!  We were only having a staring-over-the-Internet fight about
it!  You gave me a great belly laugh, Bob!

I DO know what you mean and you main point is excellent.  I think that
people forget that there ARE old age diseases, and when disease is
discussed that's typically what the topic involves.  You explained that
so well that I have saved the letter in my "health" file, so if it's okay
with you I'll pass it on to people at times.

The first poem for the poetry contest (no sad poems, no flame-baiting
poems, am looking for haiku-ish structure or limerick format) arrived at
home within hours of the announcement, so am hoping that many more come
within the next month or so.  Make people smile, be silly, be beautiful,
have fun!  Remember that the poems must not be ones already on the FML --
they must be new, that you must post them on the FML as well as sending
them to me, that you can certainly praise any you enjoy on the FML --
effusively if you so desire.  LAUGH and let us laugh with you!  (Oh, and
if Brian is actually a Bryan I get to write lines...)